[Spread-users] How to get list of all Groups and its connected members.

Murali Bommaku muralib at bsil.com
Tue Jul 13 02:11:17 EDT 2004

Hi,
	Is it possible to get list of all groups (including the joined group and
other groups) and its connected members info from a valid group member?
My requirements are as follows:

I am using Spread 3.17.2, I connected to Spread and joined into a group. I
wanted to do the following things:

1.	I want to list the other groups name, which are existed in Spread Daemon
(connected and other daemons).
2. 	I want to list all members for each group.
3.	I want to send a message only to specified member through Spread (both
same group and differnt group).
4.	Is there anyway to send a message to other group/group member?
5.	If I am disconnected due to spread daemon crash/termination then I want
any nearest spread daemon automatically binds the members who are bind the
just terminated spread daemon without losing any communication data.

Appreciate your quick response.

Regards,
Murali.