[Spread-users] Spread daemon -8 and -11 errors

Lefebvre, Nicolas niclefeb at student.ethz.ch
Thu Jul 1 09:45:19 EDT 2004

I encounter quite the same problem that Al Felming referred to in april: Although my application (12 sites which of each is processing around 60 messages per second) is running under light load, after a certain time, the spread daemons begin to close the connections arbitrarily with error message -11. There is no reply to Ian's question in the spread-users archives; did anybody resolve this problem? Could it be due to some thread conflicts (although I used the thread-safe library libtspread.a for compiling my application)?

Thanks for any help,
Nicolas Lefebvre