[Spread-users] patch or get latest from cvs?

Andy Stone stone at camiant.com
Tue Jan 27 18:31:57 EST 2004

Hi,

I just ran into the multihome bug that was mentionned on the list in
July (found it by searching the archives).  So I need to decide to patch
my 3.17.1, or to upgrade to the latest in cvs.

Maybe some of the longtime spread users and developers can help me decide...

What kind of activity is going on in the tree?  Is it all bug fixes, or
are there new features being put in?  How stable is the latest?  About
how many bug fixes have gone in?

Thanks,
Andy Stone

stone at camiant.com