[Spread-users] Interesting Spread crash with 3.17.01

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Sun Jan 25 22:52:40 EST 2004

Hi,

I've committed a fix to this to CVS. Basically there was a case where the
internal limits on the number of packets to be processed and added at once
was bypassed in the specific circumstances you found. So Spread tried to
add all of the packets in a number of 100kb messages all at once, but
could only store 8000 of them.

Let me know if you still have problems with current CVS, or in the next
version.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science