[Spread-users] Increasing the size of the group name

James J. Wagner James.Wagner at mci.com
Fri Jan 23 16:16:28 EST 2004

No, I do need a larger group name. Changing the size of the MAX_PRIVATE_NAME
changes the size of the MAX_GROUP_NAME because the MAX_GROUP_NAME is defined as

	#define MAX_GROUP_NAME (1+MAX_PRIVATE_NAME+1+MAX_PROC_NAME)

At least it is defined as that in spread_params.h. It is hardcoded to 32 in
sp.h, but I changed it to the above (so it would adjust).

Good to know you aren't having problems on linux. That gives me hope that once I
got pass the bus error (by changing the size from 32 to 30) that things should
work.

	Thanks,
		James.