[Spread-users] Newbie quick questions on groups

Chatter Box the_broadcaster at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:39:28 EST 2004

Hi All,

I'm thinking of using spread to build distributed queues. Is it possible to
have nested groups using spread?.

For e.g. I want to create a distributed  queue which contains components
that are themselves distributed queues. A simpler explanation. Is I want to
have groups of spread applications with some applications being members of a
group that is nested within a higher group.

E.g.  A < B < C

where "<" is the subset operator and A, B, and C are groups. So a member of
group C can filter a message to group B, which then gets filtered on to
group A etc...

Is this possible using spread?

Thanks