[Spread-users] durability supported?

Ryan Caudy caudy at jhu.edu
Wed Feb 4 14:22:47 EST 2004

Spread does not directly support any sort of durable subscription.
However, there is a JMS implementation using Spread being developed by
Ashima Munjal.  I think the current release
(http://www.spread.org/JMS4Spread/) does not support durability, but you
could direct questions about it to jms4spread at cnds.jhu.edu .

Cheers,
Ryan