[Spread-users] Re: distributed financial application model - Spread group list access?

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:13:06 EST 2004

Hi,

This is an interesting issue.

I agree with Ryan that you should evaluate the performance with simply
sending updates to the groups regardless of their existence.
This should not pose too much overhead in local area settings.

If this does not work well for your settings, I think an efficient
solution for this kind of application can be provided by a modest
modification of Spread.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.