[Spread-users] spread performance testing

Jayesh Maganlal calicatel at maxis.net.my
Mon Apr 19 15:40:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. I guess the same, there is something with the
network. I'll check on that.

Another thing, have you or anyone else conducted a study on the performance
of Spread with regards to bandwidth utilization, delay/latency, reliability
comparison to existing network. I'm doing a study on the performance of
groupware application that uses Spread (reliable multicasting) compared to
existing broadcast and unicast, so before i go into details of the study, i
just want to make sure that i'm heading the right way, so that at the end i
can have a result that shows significant improvements and hope to contribute
this findings to all Spread researchers.

Does anyone know if anybody has implemented Spread in groupware
applications?

Regards,
Jayesh