[Spread-users] newbie trying to compile win32 spread daemon

Ryan Caudy caudy at jhu.edu
Fri Apr 2 13:22:59 EST 2004

Typically, when we release a new version of Spread there is a binary and
a source release.  You can certainly get a pre-compiled binary for
version 3.17.1 in this way.  I think 3.17.2 should be ready for release
shortly, and when that's out there should be a binary release as well.
I've only built Spread for windows under Cygwin, so I can't help you
more there, but I'm sure someone can.

Cheers,
Ryan