[Spread-users] linking with multithreaded-dll

Roland Holm roland.holm at phenomatics.com
Fri Apr 2 10:10:13 EST 2004

That's what I tried (I am using VC++ .NET)
Anyway, something doesn't seem to work. I still get unresolved symbols in
my app - seems like winsock-functions.
Interstingly the resulting lib is only half the size of what comes with the
binary distribution of spread.
However, it does work with multithreaded code generation (no dll) - but I
cannot use that for other reasons.

Regards,
Roland