[Spread-users] Request/response Java API

Daniel Rall dlr at finemaltcoding.com
Mon Sep 1 21:39:44 EDT 2003

Ben wants remote procedure call semantics for Spread.  Consider XML-RPC
over a Spread transport, or even a simple HTTP request/response as
examples.  I've had this same desire myself.  What's unclear is whether
Ben wants a synchronous or asynchronous transaction (having both would
be convenient).

- Dan