[Spread-users] Initial implementation of XMLRPC over Spread

gian paolo ciceri gp.ciceri at acm.org
Fri Oct 10 11:58:31 EDT 2003

Yair Amir wrote:
> Hi G.P.,
>
> I have a question: what property of a SAFE message do you need that
> AGREED message does not give you? The reason for me asking is that for
> many usages AGREED message is fine. Agreed message incurs aprx.
> 1/4 to 1/3 of the latency of a SAFE message.
>
>         Cheers,
>
>         :) Yair.

Well, my implementation is rather initial,
so perhaps I've taken a sub-optimal path.

Now I've refactored, and the service type has become
an user-defined parameter (you can download again
the same .tgz to have the new samples): so one can
define the service type he needs.

Thanks for your feedback.
Best regards

/gp

--
   Gian Paolo Ciceri        Via G.Marconi 5 - 22036 ERBA CO ITALY
                            mobile :   ++39 340 7218101
                                   :   gp.ciceri at suddenthinks.com
                            webSite:   http://www.suddenthinks.com
                            ICQ #  :   94620118