[Spread-users] Retransmission and Connection Problems

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at peak.org
Thu Oct 2 20:11:09 EDT 2003

Sure...

I initiate the spread configuration with:

SpreadDaemon 3333

and in the relevant places, I'm using

CustomLog $#vhost combined

for each virtual host I'm running.  I'm not sure if there's enough meat
for you in there... Here's a whole vhost config:

<VirtualHost 69.59.193.3:443>
DocumentRoot "/private/filer/www/p/peak.org/htdocs"
ServerName www.peak.org
ServerAdmin webmaster at peak.org
ErrorLog /private/apache/logs/error_log
#TransferLog /private/apache/logs/access_log
CustomLog $#vhost combined

SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SSLCertificateFile /private/filer/www/p/peak.org/certs/www.peak.org.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile
/private/filer/www/p/peak.org/certs/www.peak.org.key

FrontpageDisable

<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3|php|php4?)$">
     SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<Directory "/private/apache/cgi-bin">
     SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
          nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
          downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

#CustomLog /private/apache/logs/ssl_request_log \
#          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
   AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml