[Spread-users] Running Spread on Emulab

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:53:23 EST 2003

We do not run Spread on Emulab (although we run other stuff).

Anyway, regardless - the problem you have is that your
broadcast/multicast address does not work and you probably
have more than 2 daemons in a segment.

There are discussions about that in past mailing list archive.

                    :) Yair.

On Monday, November 24, 2003 3:51 PM