[Spread-users] lost flooder messages

Kelvin Fedrick Kelvin.Fedrick at noaa.gov
Fri May 9 11:40:16 EDT 2003

I just tried it and it doesn't seem to help.

./spflooder -m 500 send 500 messages with a sequence number and the spuser
only received message 1 - 498. The number of messages received is variable;
occassionally it gets them all but there are usually a few missing (e.g. 4994
of 5000
were received on a run I just made).

Kelvin