[Spread-users] compiling on aix 5.1

Marc Zyngier mzyngier at freesurf.fr
Mon Mar 31 14:12:35 EST 2003

>>>>> "John" == John Jolet <john.jolet at fxfn.com> writes:

John> I asked this question last week, but no one seems to have taken
John> a crack at it...so i'll ask again.  I can't get the spread
John> libraries to compile on aix 5.1. It complains about the
John> redefinition of struct if_info.  What's the solution here?  I
John> saw references to spread working on aix in the list archives,
John> but not which version of aix...is this a 5.1 problem?

This a generic Spread/AIX problem.

Just change every occurences of if_info to spread_if_info in spread
sources (IIRC there is only 2 or 3 of these), and everything will be
alright.

I had this patch in my tree for ages...

        M.
--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.