[Spread-users] clq_update_key failed 1

John Schultz jschultz at d-fusion.net
Tue Mar 4 12:55:10 EST 2003

I haven't seen this error before.

Is this an intermittent problem? Can you reliably reproduce the problem?

If so, send us your example code + keys and we can try and diagnose it.
It could be an application bug (your problem), a library bug (our
problem) or an environment setup (keys, etc.) problem (your problem).

If not, can you describe your application and what's going wrong in more
detail? When does it usually seem to fail? What is your user application
scenario (how many participants, join/leave frequency, etc.)?

--
John Schultz
Co-Founder, Lead Engineer