[Spread-users] Question about thread-safety

John Schultz jschultz at d-fusion.net
Fri Jun 13 18:58:52 EDT 2003

Here is a link to a detailed discussion of connection resiliency and
complex flow control:

http://lists.spread.org/pipermail/spread-users/2002-March/000655.html

I think, unless your application absolutely cannot handle failing (which
would be a BAD thing), that the simple flow control I suggested would be
more than good enough for your application.

--
John Schultz
Co-Founder, Lead Engineer