[Spread-users] Re: Limitation for high availability systems

. zist zist at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 04:28:02 EDT 2003

joshua at roughtrade.net  wrote
>You could populate your spread.conf files with a whole stack of
>not-yet-existing hosts.

Thanks for the info.
In this case, if we don't know yet the value of the IP addresses of the
not-yet-existing hosts, can we put some arbitrary IP addresses in the
configuration
files and, when we add a new host, put the actual IP address used by the new
host
in the various config files of all the Spread daemons without restarting
them ?
Would changing the new IP address in the Spread memory (how ?)  be enough to
have
the daemons take it into account ?