[Spread-users] spread performance testing

jayesh calicatel at maxis.net.my
Tue Feb 25 22:44:22 EST 2003

hello,

i'm currently doing my masters thesis and a part of developing my project (a
collaborative application) is implementing SPREAD into the application to
serve as a multicast communication. My question is has anyone done any kind
of performance / network / bandwidth / packet , testing on spread and a
comparison with other network (internal and external networks). If yes can
anyone share those results with me. The reason i need those results is to
show prove to my supervisor that spread is better so that i can proceed in
developing my project. If no results are available can anyone please guide
me on how to get one. Thanks.

Regards,
jayesh