[Spread-users] Spread daemon -8 and -11 errors

Chetan Gadgil cgadgil_list at cxoindia.dnsalias.com
Mon Dec 22 22:51:47 EST 2003

I have the same situation - I get arbitrary disconnects:

(The SP_receive call returns CONNECTION_CLOSED)

I am using spread under Windows XP Professional, with all the patches
(service packs) and spread compiled with MS-VS.NET 2003.

This tends to happen under heavy load situations. (Large number of
messages)

Chetan

Bucy's Law:
        Nothing is ever accomplished by a reasonable man.