[Spread-users] Re: Adding new message types

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:33:36 EDT 2003

Hi Frank,

Can you tell us some more about exactly what you need and how you are
doing it now?

There are some tools for applications to tag their own
messages, however if you want to add new flags that look like regular
service_types that is a lot harder as Spread wasn't designed to be
extended that way.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science