[Spread-users] Adding new message types

Cole Frank Contr AFRL/IFGC Frank.Cole at rl.af.mil
Fri Apr 25 11:35:42 EDT 2003

Hi all,

	I have recently finished first round integration of the KeyNote
policy engine into Spread layered and Spread integrated.  I had a heck of a
time getting around certain checks for different service/message type check.
So the Policy Message types are actually a pretty nasty kludge that just
happen to work.

	I would like to know if there is a more elegant (read: documented)
way to add new message/service types?

Frank Cole

// Wireless Information Assurance Laboratory //
// Air Force Research Lab/Rome Research Site //
// COM: (315) 330-3686         DSN: 587-3686 //