[Spread-users] Secure Spread Query..

Cole Frank Contr AFRL/IFGC Frank.Cole at rl.af.mil
Tue Apr 22 13:50:42 EDT 2003

Then A has to read one more time...

The first read is to acknowledge the membership change and then flush on it.
The second read is to acknowledge the new group key.  I'll see if I can dig
up the sequence in my notes.  It took me a while to figure out too, so I
made a list of numbered steps.  Then I just rewrote the client to use a
thread to handle it so I don't even bother with it anymore.

Frank Cole

// Wireless Information Assurance Laboratory //
// Air Force Research Lab/Rome Research Site //