[Spread-users] unix domain socket in /tmp and diskfull

Aditya aditya at grot.org
Thu Apr 10 16:49:14 EDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 04:12:08PM -0400, Yair Amir wrote:
> You should move to 3.17.0 which solved these problems.

okay, I was avoiding that since I would have to upgrade all the daemons
simultaneously, right?

So was the gstate: 3 thing due bugfix (7)? (from Readme.txt in 3.17.0_1):

  Bugfixes:
  6) Make sure service_type is set to 0 before using it in SP_receive calls
     in sample programs (spuser, spflooder, simple_user).
  7) Fix GGT bug where Spread gets stuck or crashes if you reach GGT state.
  8) Fix Mem_Alloc blocks so they can be freed without assertion failure.
  9) Fix hanging bug where token rotates, but ARU is stuck.

Thanks,
Adi