[Spread-users] Announcing a major new version of the Spread Toolkit 3.17.0 - www.spread.org

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Mon Sep 30 16:15:49 EDT 2002

Yes, the new makefile doesn't 'install' the include files anywhere when
you do 'make install' This isn't on purpose, just an oversight.

The old 'make install' only worked on linux and was a hack, so I didn't
think to look at what it did once Theo's autoconf patch was applied and
provided a make install. I guess noone using the autoconf patch previously
built programs against installed binaries, but rather built against
complete sources.

I'll correct it.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu