[Spread-users] Call for testing of CVS

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Sep 27 13:55:50 EDT 2002

Have you updated recently? I fixed this on my machines a few days ago and
committed it. The execute bit problem I just "hopefully" fixed now by
changing the mode bits directly in the repositary as 'commit' won't
commit file mode changes.

Do you still have problems if you update to HEAD?

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science