[Spread-users] Call for testing of CVS

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:57:05 EDT 2002

In the sp.h Spread header file, there is a SPREAD_VERSION define. It is
an integer that represnts the 3.17.0 number packed with one byte for the
major version (3) one byte for the minor (17) and two bytes for the
patch(0).

You can test that with a small script to determine whether
to link with sp or spread.

There might be a better way, but that is the best I've thought of.
Things like this are the reason we added the SPREAD_VERSION define in a
previous release.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science