[Spread-users] Proplem installation Secure Spread (sources)

Nita-Rotaru Cristina crisn at commedia.cnds.jhu.edu
Sun Oct 27 00:09:28 EDT 2002

Hi Max,

The make directive will just compile the package along
with some simple demos. There is no install command defined yet
(if you checked the Makefile.in file which are used by the configure
script to generate the Makefiles, there is no install defined.)

It will probably be added in the future.

thanks,

Cristina