[Spread-users] Do you think there is memory leak?

gulekim at samsung.co.kr gulekim at samsung.co.kr
Thu Oct 17 21:04:31 EDT 2002

Hi, all.

I have question for Spread memory utilization mechanism.

As I know Spread use 'memory pool' for preventing reallocation degration.

Also Spread use memory object type for prohibiting unknown memory allocation.

It's powerful mechanism and I love it.

BUT... I think there is NOT any memory clean routine

when Spread quit like 'Garbage Collection'.

So, allocated memory of pool is leaked whenever Spread quit.

Am I right?

Anybody comment it, and if so, I want to fix it.

(If I fixt it, I will insert memory tracing list whenever memory allocation or free.

So, when Spread quit, just free un-freed memory using above list.)

Take break. And just think about it.

Thank you.

Bye.