[Spread-users] group membership

Weinsberg Yaron wyaron at sangate.com
Sun Nov 24 04:06:28 EST 2002

Hi There,

We at SANgate had a similar requirements. I have created a patch in spread
which
discards all regular group messages that are targeted to a specific process
(which is identified by spread's connection string: "#ID#host",
and can be configured at spread.conf).

The patch is 15 lines of code at: session.c, If you are interested I can
send you a copy.
(Since all messages are discarded as soon as they are received by spread
daemon, there is no danger of disconnection)

 best,
        yaron.