[Spread-users] group membership

Darin Peshev darin at smeshka.com
Fri Nov 22 20:45:14 EST 2002

Hi,
When I'm connection to the spread daemon I can specify whether to
receive or not any membership change messages. Is there a way to do the
same thing for the regular messages? I.e. I want to receive only
membership change messages.
I'm using spread for moving big amounts of data and I want to log the
all membership statistics. My problem is that If i choose to receive all
messages including the regular traffic then I risk to get disconnected
because I'm not able to process these messages fast enough.
So is there a way to receive just membership messages?
Thanks,
Darin