[Spread-users] Implementing node-driven ip aliasing in Spread/Wackamole

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri May 3 09:02:55 EDT 2002

Hi David,

I have to agree with Theo. If you want wackamole to allocate the
single ip to the active master, then have only masters be part of
the game and arrange them according to their "priority" in your
  config. And that is it. Wackamole will do exactly what you want
if you set it exactly as Theo suggested.

Beyond that, I would suggest playing with Spread a bit to understand
how it works.

	Cheers,

	:) Yair.