[Spread-users] Changin IP Addresses

David Smith dsmith at echeckworldwide.com
Wed Mar 6 16:39:24 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to get my mind around using Spread for small (40 member) WAN
groups.  I would like to start a discussion to understand what would have to
been done in order to dynamically load the configuration file?  In
particular, group members need be coming and going regularly with IP
addresses that can't be known until the group members log in (external
process) to the group.  I believe an earlier post talked about issues with
this kind of behavior.  Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

David Smith