[Spread-users] ANN: Python Spread Module 1.1 Released
Guido van Rossum
guido at python.org
Tue Mar 5 15:21:56 EST 2002
I've released version 1.1 of the Spread Module for Python. Tadaaa:
Changes since release 1.0
- The README recommend using 3.16.2rc1 or later.
- Using Spread 3.16.2, it now works on Windows.
- Changes to the test suite to make it less accident-prone.
- Fixed race conditions having to do with disconnects in
multi-threaded programs. When one of the errors CONNECTION_CLOSED
or ILLEGAL_SESSION is received, mark the mbox as closed. In
addition, use a lock to serialize access to the disconnected flag.
- Fixed a memory leak that leaked about 50 bytes per mbox.receive()
--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.python.org/~guido/)
More information about the Spread-users