[Spread-users] Perl modules for Win32

Wardell, Mark Mark.Wardell at DrKW.com
Thu Jun 13 04:39:18 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I am a new user to Spread and I would like to use the Perl module on a Win32
platform, and my problem is that I do not have access to a C compiler so I
am unable to compile the Perl module.

Does anyone have, or know where I can find a compiled version of Spread.pm.
I am using the ActiveState 631 build of Perl.

Any info or links on compiling Perl XS modules might point me in the right
direction too.

My compliments to the developers of Spread ... It works fantastic.

Many thanks.
Mark