[Spread-users] Spread's logic

George Schlossnagle george at omniti.com
Tue Jun 11 16:10:58 EDT 2002

Well, I'm not a spread author, so I'm not the best to ask about it, but
I would reference
http://www.cnds.jhu.edu/publications/index.html#hop_ftcs2000
http://www.cnds.jhu.edu/publications/index.html#CNDS-98-4
and
http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~yairamir/dcs-94.ps
for a theoretical description of how the system works.

As far as documentation of the inner workings of the code beyond what is
in the API documents and what is in the code, I'm not aware of any.
It's an open source project, if you feel this sort of info is valuable,
I'm sure any documentation you would produce on it would be positively
received.

George

// (c) 301.343.6422   (e) george at omniti.com
// 1024D/1100A5A0  1370 F70A 9365 96C9 2F5E 56C2 B2B9 262F 1100 A5A0