[Spread-users] so far, so good (DLL)

koorosh.alahiari at ids.allianz.com koorosh.alahiari at ids.allianz.com
Tue Jun 11 06:37:21 EDT 2002

Could I have it? What do you think about the performance?
Any significant difference?

Regards - Koorosh

                    Mark Anacker
                    <marka at riven.tzo.com>            To:     spread-users at lists.spread.org
                    Sent by:                         cc:
                    spread-users-admin at lists.        Subject:     [Spread-users] so far, so good (DLL)
                    spread.org

                    07/06/02 23:06

Okay, I've got a nice little DLL version of the libtsp, which I can call
from C#.  I suppose I could call it from Python too, if I can figure out
the Win32 extensions.

It's a simple patch to arch.h and sp_func.h, with a little tiny bit in
sp.c.  Shouldn't affect either the *nix or static lib builds at all.