[Spread-users] members-only

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Jul 23 16:42:39 EDT 2002

First a big thanks to Theo for fixing this quickly. I have just moved
into a new house and have not been online today until now.

I'd like to get some feedback on the question:.

Does anyone on the list have a problem with it staying "members-only"
for posting?

If you _DO_ have a problem with keeping the list members-only, please
email me personally (jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu).

If you are happy with members-only just silently cheer as if I don't
hear from anyone I'll keep it this way :-)

Given the ease with which spam like this can get on the list, I plan on
keeping it members-only, but not moderated unless some significant
objections occur. I do not want to make the list fully moderated both
because of the load on a moderator and because we do not have a problem
with 'inappropriate' posts, just with spam.

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science