[Spread-users] Squeak Smalltalk Plugin for Spread available

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Jul 16 00:09:46 EDT 2002

Hi Ned,

Great stuff.
Just to make sure - if you want to work with several threads that
concurrently make calls to the Spread library, you have to make sure
you link with libtsp and not with libsp, otherwise it might not work.
libtsp is a version of libsp that supports threading (and incurs just
a bit of overhead). Exact same interface.

  Cheers,

  :) Yair.