[Spread-users] Spread Daemon Auto Re-membership ?

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Wed Jul 3 09:34:06 EDT 2002

Could you send some more information about what is occuring. Maybe a
copy of what Spread prints to the screen or the logfile? Also, maybe
could you send your config file so we see how your daemons are
configured.

I know of nothing in the daemon that would cause a membership every 45
minutes. If you are running multiple daemons it could be a network
switch/router problem that causes the network to disconnect for a minute
or so every 45 minutes.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science