[Spread-users] Re: Spread downloads and CVS working

Tom Mornini tmornini at infomania.com
Tue Jul 2 12:46:57 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 2, 2002, at 09:00 AM, spread-users-
request at lists.spread.org wrote:

> Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:02:26 -0400
> From: Jonathan Stanton <jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu>
> To: spread-users at lists.spread.org
> Subject: [Spread-users] Spread downloads and CVS working
>
> I just wanted to let everyone know that downloads of Spread and other
> CNDS software are again working. Also cvs.spread.org is again available
> for checking out the current Spread codebase. The ftp server now also
> should have all of the documentation files it had previously.

Jonathan and team, what is the status of 3.17?

I'm specifically interested in the rare and difficult to reproduce (but
acknowledged) bug with switches that reorder packets by more than 500ms
and cause Spread clusters to hang.

--
-- Tom Mornini
-- eWingz Systems, Inc.