[Spread-users] Is there a limit on total traffic sent by Spread?

Herbert Rubens Herb at cnds.jhu.edu
Sun Jan 20 12:04:27 EST 2002

The Sess_read() method in session.c is registered to be called by the
event system upon activity on a file descriptor.  The event system is
using select to determine whether there is at least 1 byte available to
be read or that an error has occurred.  Since the socket is non-blocking
and it is in a select() call, it should never return EWOULDBLOCK.

The only that thing I noticed that looked strange was that the ioctl()
call is not ifdef'd for ARCH_PC_WIN95 since I believe the windows
version is called ioctlsocket() and the ioctl_cmd on windows I believe
is an unsigned long and not an int like on unix platforms.

-Herb