[Spread-users] Spread 3.16.2 test version available

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:40:16 EST 2002

Hi,

	I've made a source release of the proposed 3.16.2 version available
at www.cnds.jhu.edu/download/download_spread.cgi.

This version could use some testing on various platforms to make sure that
the Windows portability changes did not break any other platforms.

This version should work much better on windows, so those uses might also
want to give it a spin and tell me there are any other things that need to be
fixed. This release does NOT include the windows project file or makefile.
I'm still investigating that.

Thanks,

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science