[Spread-users] Delphi and Spread

Andrei Pandre apandre at ezecastlesoftware.com
Sat Feb 2 08:27:05 EST 2002

Hi all:
At my previous company we used spread with C and C++
under Windows 2000 and Linux. My new company using
only Delphi (from Borland) as the development environment
(no C/C++, no Java) under Windows 2000 only.
I am wondering if members of the group have any experience
using Spread with Delphi? Is any wrappers, adapters,
interfaces exists to allow direct usage of spread from
Delphi? Is any of utilities, tools, source code was ever
ported Spread (Distribution) Toolkit to Delphi?

Thanks,
Andrei