[Spread-users] Question & Spread Concepts

Tracy Boehrer tboehrer at voice3g.com
Wed Apr 24 12:28:03 EDT 2002

This question has been asked before, but...  Are there plans, or has anyone come up with a workaround, to support dynamically adding Spread daemons to the segment?  Currently the only way to add/remove is via the conf file.   Our application runs on a headless box, and we desire new machines added to the "cluster" to automatically join the group with no user intervention.

Is Spread Concepts still around?  I have sent messages to the contact listed on the web site and have not received a response.

Thanks,

Tracy Boehrer
Partner
Voice3g, LLC