[Spread-users] Spread python module

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Apr 18 08:43:34 EDT 2002

Hi,

I suspect you do need the fix. The fix, as I understand it, fixes a
race condition in the module that occurs when Spread disconnects the
client. The reason Spread disconnects the client is probably lack of
flow control at the application that results in a client not reading
fast enough from Spread and being disconnected.

But it does not make much sense to me. Can you verify it it works
with Python2.2.1, Spread 3.16.1 and SpreadModule1.1?

	:) Yair.