[Spread-users] SO_REUSEADDR Final Chapter?

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Sep 21 10:35:32 EDT 2001

That might be possible, as I state at the end of my email the difficulty
is that the tests must be run as at least 2 separate users and someone
running autoconf rarely as the rights to 'su' to another user without a
password (unless running as root which is a bad idea). Maybe I'm missing
something, but it seems like a problem for traditional autoconf tests.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science