[Spread-users] Public CVS?

Mads Toftum mads at toftum.dk
Mon Sep 17 17:37:45 EDT 2001

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 05:20:57PM -0400, Jonathan Stanton wrote:

> I view cvs as a technical tool that provides certain services. If there is
> a service you cannot get from what we have setup right now (besides
> anonymity), tell us (and the list) and we can see how to achieve that
> service if it is useful and good for everyone.

I don't think it is so much a question of anonymity as much as it is
a question of not having another username/password to worry about ;-)

> One suggestion someone had was an automated web form that generates cvs
> accounts. I do want to do that and hopefully will get it working sometime
> soon.

Cool (especially since I think the suggestion was mine ;-) You could probably
make it even easier for yourself by just creating a user/pw for everyone
that are subscribed to the list.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"